Thursday, November 24, 2011

Last Night

Assalamualaikum wbt everyone..

Last night, my batch has a badminton tournament. It just for fun. Since this is our last year being together, we try our best to have activities as many as possible. The most important part is the memory and sense of togetherness.

I'm not really good at badminton. I just know how to play, but not up to professional level.Who cares..haha. The game start around 8:30pm. We're playing doubles. There are 13 pairs, if i'm not mistaken.

We really enjoy ourselves. Back to the hostel at 12:00am. I slept around 3:40am. And I have discussion at 9am this morning. And another one at 11:30am.

Quite a job i have. Tonight I'm off to Kedah. Got some chores to do at home.

No comments:

Long Sarah Meninggal Dunia

Assalamualaikum wbt ... Lepas maghrib semalam, terima panggilan dari pak sedara. Dia bagitau jiran dekat rumah dia meninggal dunia. Aku ke...