Saturday, December 10, 2011

Botek

Assalamualaikum wbt semua..

I'm have a quite busy weeks. With all assignments, presentations, quiz, test, and activities. Quite hectic..guess what..i'm still a professional time waster. Pity myself.

I have nothing to write, just updating my blog. Can't think a proper topic to write. Everything jumble up.

Just sharing pictures of my late Botex. Miss him.











These photos was taken last two years (if not mistaken), about a week of two after Hari Raya. As my mom busy tidy the house, arrange all her stuff back into the cabinet, came this dilligent and clever boy. He likes to help everything my mom did.

As you all can see, he's helping stack up those containers, including himself. He's one of clever cats I have. Miss him. 

6 comments:

IntaNBerliaN said...

sy taku sikit dkt kucing... kalu kucing duk sebelah saya sy xkisah tapinya sy xkn pegangla.. bkn apa, ada pengalaman kene cakar dgn kucing... hihii

indahhiasan said...

alahao comey bebeno..rase mcm nak pijak..teringat kt jerry yang gumok kt kampong..hhuuhu

Oh Oeya said...

alaaa.. alaaa.. comeiii..

Anonymous said...

comeinyeee...clever cat too...hehe..botex now is in nature...kannn..lol

to my blog - Acapsuur (>,<)

iza azmilia said...

hye botex, jum g dating

Naz said...

Terima kasih kepada semua yang singgah dan komen pada post ni..Botek dah takda sebenarnya, lebih kurang 2 tahun dah.

Long Sarah Meninggal Dunia

Assalamualaikum wbt ... Lepas maghrib semalam, terima panggilan dari pak sedara. Dia bagitau jiran dekat rumah dia meninggal dunia. Aku ke...