Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Dream

Assalamualaikum wbt

This morning I want to share with you guys about my dream. Not the dream I had last night, but the dream that I want to do on one fine day in the future.

Let's take a look at this picture.


For me this picture is so beautiful. I wish I was that lucky lady.

I love animal. No doubt about that. And I tend to cry easily for animal than human. 

One day, I want to have a physical contact with a lion. It's okay if I had only a second chance to touch it. At least I do touch it. 

One of my wildest dream. 

I'm sure that most you guys fell in love with Aslan. The magical lion in The Chronicle of Narnia. A majestic creature, with its silky coat and fluffy mane. 

I wish I can happily buried my face in it's mane. 

so handsome


Photo: Facebook, Google Image

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a dream..since i was in primary school. i want to have a tiger or lion as my pet. they are cute. pd pandangan sy la... mcm kucing. cuma besar je... sampai sy penah terpikir nak keja kat zoo. nak take care those animals.... hmmm.

Naz said...

Budak Merah: Tak boleh keje, gi melawat zoo pun okay gak

Long Sarah Meninggal Dunia

Assalamualaikum wbt ... Lepas maghrib semalam, terima panggilan dari pak sedara. Dia bagitau jiran dekat rumah dia meninggal dunia. Aku ke...